Search Engine Optimisation
Have your website show up where customers are searching
An average of over 40,000 queries are processed on Google every second. In the 1.2 trillion searches that happen every year worldwide, it's important for your website to appear in front of people actively looking for solutions your business provides.
Effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about creating a good user experience, maintaining authority and providing relevant keyword-rich content on an ongoimg basis. And when we say "keyword-rich", we don't mean repeating the same word over and over again. Our focus is audience-driven because that is what Google's algorithm has been expecting since 2015.
We marry the technical aspects of SEO with a human-first approach to help you establish authority among users searching for answers that you hold.
- Website audit & keyword research
- UX review & optimisation
- Technical SEO
- Content & metadata copywriting
- Google penalty recovery
- Company overview
- Business persona
- Target market
- Website purpose
- Current website design & content
- Review existing website assets and content
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ongoing monitoring & adjustments
- Monthly performance reports & planning
- Client meetings as needed